Becoming a member of Conservatuve Friends of Bangladesh enables you to support the building of closer ties between people of Bangladeshi origin in the UK, the Conservative Party and Bangladesh. We can do this by drawing on and celebrating our shared values- including those of enterprise, hard work, education and family- whilst also recognising the outstanding contribution of the Bangladeshi Diaspora in Britain.
You will be part of CFOB's official network - invited to participate in key campaigns and events, guided on how to take more of an active role in civic life and have an opportunity to meet a wide range of people who share our vision.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please read the following membership options below carefully.
Conservative Friends of Bangladesh Membership - £25 annually
- An annual Members-only reception in Westminster with high-profile guest speakers, giving you a chance to meet fellow members.
- An invite to regular CFOB Policy Forums on policy issues which are important to British Bangladshi or related to Bangladesh.
- Members’ training day for those wanting to play a more active role in politics.
- A special pass to our exclusive event at Party Conference.
- Monthly e-briefings with the latest information from Parliament and Campaign Headquarters.
- Newsletter- written by and for our members- covering policy issues, articles, CFOB event updates and news where you are.
CFOB Business Club
- Become part of a unique network of leaders in business and politics.
- Get access to exclusive Business Club events, with high profile speakers from politics and the business industry.
- Priority tickets to our elite CFOB annual event.
For more information about the CFOB Business club including membership fee please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pensioners, students and those who are unemployed - £10 annually
We want to ensure that circumstances should not be a barrier to involvement and so are committed to offering pensioners, students and those who are unemployed our standard membership package at a reduced rate.
To join please fill out the attached form and email to email@example.com and for bank details please email us.
You can download a membership form at the bottom of this page.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org